- On your computer, open Chrome.
- On your browser toolbar, click More More Tools Clear Browsing Data.
- In the "Clear browsing data" box, click the checkboxes for Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Choose beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
Optional: To do a 'hard refresh'
Quick hard refresh can be done by using the following short cut keys
- Hold down Ctrl and click the Reload button.
- Or, Hold down Ctrl and press F5.
- just open the Chrome Dev Tools by pressing F12. Once the chrome dev tools are open, just right click on the refresh button and a menu will drop down. This menu gives you the option of doing a hard refresh, or even clearing the cache and do a hard refresh automatically.